Monday, April 20, 2015

The Roswell Slides and the "Ant People"


There's another new article from me on the "Roswell Slides." You can find it at Mysterious Universe and it starts like this:

"Last week, I revealed here at Mysterious Universe that back in 2012, I was given the extensive files, notes, correspondence and archives of the late UFO researcher Kathy Kasten. I also noted that, as Kathy’s files show, much of her research was focused upon studying claims that one of the people who was brought in to study the mysterious bodies reportedly found outside of Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947, was William Randolph Lovelace II – a man with a prestigious background and who worked with both the U.S. military and NASA.

"But, there is something else about those fascinating files I inherited: repeated references (specifically in relation to the curious corpses found on the Foster Ranch, Lincoln County) to legends concerning the legendary 'Ant People.' And, if you’re not aware of the controversy, you’ll likely say: 'Huh? Ant People?' Okay, let me explain."

No comments:

Post a Comment