Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Roswell Slides - A Couple Of Comments



More than a few people have asked me if I have signed up to watch the revealing of the "Roswell Slides" in Mexico.

The answer is: "Nope!"

I figure that, by tomorrow, whatever is worth knowing will be known, and what isn't worth knowing will be out there, too.

Some time tomorrow, I'll dig into what those who did watch it have to say and I'll post links to the most interesting posts/articles, etc, right here.

Whatever the outcome, the world will not be any different tomorrow in the slightest.

The reason?

Simple: whatever the slides show (or don't show), they are still just slides.

The slides, alone, cannot prove aliens crashed outside of Roswell - or, indeed, crashed anywhere. Just about the only thing that can prove that is DNA or a body for inspection. And pictures ain't DNA or a body.

My prediction for tonight and tomorrow: a great deal of debate, a lot of loud and shrill voices on the importance of the people who have commented positively on the slides, and the Roswell debate given a new injection of blood.

But, at the end of the day, it will still come back to what I said above: slides can't prove the existence of aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment