Friday, July 3, 2015

Suicide and Synchronicities

That's the topic of a new Mysterious Universe article from me, on a curious series of events that occurred a couple of days ago.

It starts like this...

"Well, July 1 was a strange day for me; in fact, a very strange day. It was one filled with synchronicities concerning a specific place in England. Or, depending on your own personal perspective on synchronicities, it was simply a series of random coincidences that only appeared to be something more. I have no solid opinion on what causes synchronicities, except to say that I seem to get a hell of a lot of them. Why, of course, is the big question, since – as with July 1 – any intended meaning behind what happened eludes me. So, with that said, read on.

"Around 9:00 a.m. on July 1, I headed out to do a bunch of chores around town. I always like to have music on when I’m driving, so I chose one of my favorites, the UK band, Veronica Falls. In my view, their best song is 'Beachy Head,' a song about the UK’s most notorious spot at which people choose to take their own lives. Well, since the song is a good, catchy one, I let it play a couple of times. Nothing strange about that, except for what happened later."

No comments:

Post a Comment