Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The "British Bigfoot" - 2 Parts



There's a new 2-part article from me, on how and why I got interested in the seriously weird phenomenon of Bigfoot in Britain.

Here's 1.

And here's 2.

Here's how it starts:

"On more than a few occasions I have been asked why it is I take an interest in such a certain, deeply weird, phenomenon; namely that of the so-called 'British Bigfoot.' After all, while it’s not inconceivable that unknown ape-like animals could dwell in the forests of the United States, or on the slopes of the Himalayas, to suggest that such things might actually exist in the UK often results in shaking heads and rolling eyes. But, hell, I don’t care. There are numerous reports of Sasquatch-style things in the UK, many of a strange yet intriguing nature. So, someone has to look into the matter, right? Right! And 'look into the matter' I certainly have, and on dozens of occasions. But, how did it all begin? Well, like this…"

1 comment:

  1. Great articles, Nick, on a very interesting topic!

    ReplyDelete